Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Grades 5, 6 and 7 service on Obedience

The theme of our Family Service last week was “OBEDIENCE to God”. This was based on well-known biblical stories of Abraham, Moses and our Saviour Jesus Christ. Grades 5, 6 & 7 demonstrated through these Biblical heroes that regardless of the situation they were in or the difficulties they faced, they were always obedient to God. This was all summed up in the class song ‘I love to love you Lord’ by Ron Kenoly.


Obedience was also witnessed amongst our audience through our BF Obstacle Course taken out by Ray and Norietta.  In addition, we were treated with an item under the leadership of Aloema by 7 of these students which together formed ‘7th Heaven’ and performed their first item ‘Somewhere over the rainbow’.
A special thank you to the families of Grade 5, 6 & 7

3 comments:

  1. Hey guys,

    That was really cool. You guys are really right, instead of having creative dance we can have creative band. The Obstacle course was fun!!
    Even though I lost I STILL HAD FUN!! Your guys service was really cool because it is good obey people. And I liked how you showed us 2 or 3 stories about people obeying God.

    Well DONE GUYS!!!

    God Bless Everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my,
    I loved the service on Sunday, especially have a character as being Moses. The things I like about family services is that we feel very special after we walk off. Did you all enjoy our 7th Heaven band? I did. On behalf of grades 5,6&7, we would like to say thanks for the amazing effort you have put into this wonderful service even though you were working, but still succeeded and came to our practices. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
    (You are very welcome to visit my school blog and please leave some comments. Just click on my name.)

    God bless you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello guys
    That was a great service. Congratulations 7 heavan for your great song you preformed.
    Also the best service ever. I loved the theme obiedience and congrates to Norietta and ray for winning the BF obsticle course.

    GOD BLESS

    ReplyDelete