Monday, September 13, 2010

Phillipians 4:13 I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST

On Sunday 12th September, our Grades 1 and 2 classes led the morning Family Service. Their theme was called 'I CAN', and their focus verse was based on Phillipians 4:13. The awesome children showed off their talents and portrayed their message through drama, song and dance. Well done to all the students of Grades 1 and 2 for an uplifting and enjoyable service. May we all be encouraged that WE CAN do all things through Christ.

7 comments:

  1. Love the remix! You all look so confident performing and sharing God's word! You certainly show us how we CAN do things through Christ who strengthens us. I can tell you you're so right - God really does equip for jobs you sometimes inadequate to fill. Sunday School teaching is a wonderful responsibility to have! Sometimes I don't know what to do - but that's when God reminds you - it's Him in you not just you on your own... like you shared - even when we feel weak - he is our strength. God bless you Grades 1 and 2, looking forward to reading all the comments that will be added here. Malo le tauivi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Grades 1 and 2. I thought your service was really good. My favourite part was where you walked across the water.
    Hosannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone I thought that grade 1 and 2 were doing very well. Well done guys. My favourite part was everything!Good job.God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey man I just think our service was great , but you can do it if your hearts in it thanks.........

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loved the show! it was cool............

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi guys I loved the show, it was funny!

    ReplyDelete