Saturday, March 3, 2012

TAMAKI PIC TEACHERS RETREAT

Talofa and greetings everyone from the teachers retreat at Point England School...

Opened with fun and new activities to get the group started...already we are calling each other by their middle names....other cool ideas to help the kids, cross word, food treats, map out journey for the class, its great to share ideas and look at interesting ways of putting the same lesson across to our kids....

This is also my first time writing on our BLOG so feeling pretty happy to get the chance...
Its been an awesome day, thanx to the crew for first half of the day....now its lunch time...master chef Tatupu....

















God bless Kereti.

5 comments:

  1. Hey there Master Blogger! Great post for your first Kereti! You've done a good job telling us about the teachers retreat. I bet you others will wish they were teachers so that they too could have been there : ). I'm looking forward to your next post Kereti. Thanks for sharing in this space. God willing many more will come this way and find out more about the neat place we work in. God bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey bloggist!
    Wow, you've come a long way - awesome blogging. I know, I had an awesome time at the Saturday retreat too - thanks to our organiser Andrea & Ray. Thanks also to our Blogger teachers Ria and Esrah. I taught Leni lastnight so keep it going bro, I'll teach my class again on Sunday re selecting their profile names etc. Looking forward to more from you blogger Ken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey bloggers!
      What a cool time it was cool time at the retreat because there were lots of food to eat.( I was at the retreat. ) I hope you fellas have a good year

      God bless

      Delete
  3. Hello Teaacher's that sounds cool about the teachers retreat. I did not know thaat kids were aloud to go. I hope you fellas had a good time.

    Raeleen
    God bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello to all you teachers. I wonder what all of you have prepared for us. I am excited excited to hear about it!!!!

    God Bless!!!

    ReplyDelete