Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Camp Spirit

Camp Spirit. Praise be to God for a successful camp in which we learned about the Holy Spirit and it's many duties and gifts towards us. The BC campers were a refreshing group to be around. Anything that was on offer during camp was an opportunity where all members took no backward step in taking. A real sense of spiritual growth and understanding was evident. King David's Psalm 51 was a story we talked a lot about. Especially where David cries out to the Lord

 Create in me a clean heart oh Lord
And renew a right spirit in me
Cast me not away from thy presence
 Take not thy Holy Spirit from me
Restore unto me the joy of my salvation
And renew a right spirit within me.
 Hopefully our BC members will comment on this post so you get to hear what they personally enjoyed of Camp Spirit. Praise the Lord for the Holy Spirit that helps us to 'Recalculate'. "It's going to take a litte longer...but we'll get there"

5 comments:

  1. That look's so fun campers,

    I cannot wait till I'm in B.C. What a lot of fun! Did you enjoy your camp. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone,

    SO COOL !!!! I can not wait until I am in the Bible class everything looks so fun.
    If Bible class enjoyed the whole year when I grow up I will have fun like you all have had.

    GOD BLESS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone now I fell like I want to go to B.C this year to young. That was fun trip about learning about God and Jesus. God bless.
    Raeleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. That camp must of been really really fun!!! I might come to BC. I feel so jealous that I want to go to camp!
    Was camp fun?

    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello to all the neat children who have posted a comment here. Yes my dears, it was such a good camp. The wonderful thing is is that you will very soon be able to be in BC and be enjoying camp too. I know that BC will love reading your comments here. Thanks for your lovely comments. Keep working hard at school, home and wherever you are. Love Andrea

    ReplyDelete