Sunday, October 14, 2012

Lotu a Tamaiiti 2012



Today we are reminded of the precious gift we have in children. Many happy children, parents, grandparents and families enjoyed the Lotu a Tamaiti at Tamaki PIPC.

It was service that had so many different and valuable messages. I think this has been a year with the least tears from nervous children!  Shows the great job parents and teachers have put into preparing the children for their items today.

Some made us smile, laugh and cry as we received and reflected on their messages. Well done to all our children, teachers, Tama and Tina who prepared another uplifting White Sunday for us all to enjoy and grow from. We hope you had an enjoyable lunch with family and friends. God's blessings be upon us all as we venture into the last few months of the year.

Ia manuia outou matua, ae ola matou le fanau. Ia soifua ona o Iesu.

There will be more video to come, we've posted this early for those of you we can see already wanting to post about today's lotu a tamaiiti.  Well done on being so eager to share the love!

6 comments:

  1. Hey guys,

    Lotu Tamaiti was fun! My favourite part was saying my script. I think all the kids done very well.
    All the parents must be proud. I liked all of the classes one. Especially the plays, I love plays.

    GOD BLESS EVERYONE!!! WELL DONE TO ALL THE KIDS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the people who has participated in the WHITE SUNDAY SERVICE on Sunday the 14th of October.I bet your parents were very happy about you!
    Well your father in heaven is very happy with you and he will always be.

    God bless the children at Tamaki PIC church and also the parents who have brought their children to white Sunday and has organised them for te big day.

    God bless all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    What great fun and laughter we had on a very special day God blessed us with. Thanks to those made our day. I HAD LOADS OF FUN!

    God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. White Sunday is one of a special day for me cause not only I have to take part of it but we had lots of fun at church and home so thank you to those who organised it...it's fantastic

    God bless you all

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi guys
    I remember why we celebrate that awesome day for the children.
    I had the best day ever sometimes get nervius but knew there was a crowd/audience to impress so I had to face my fears. That day especially makes me happy,sad and joyful that day made me laugh to.

    GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND HAVE A VERY GOOD YEAR

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Guys

    white Sunday was fun especially with my family did it and who watched it and thanks to all the children who did it Well done

    God bless you all have a nice year

    ReplyDelete